Fan Engagement & Smart Venues
Enhance the Fan Experience, increase revenue, and improve lifetime value
Engage and Amplify Your Audience!
Phunware provides a fully integrated platform that enables brands to engage, manage and monetize their anytime anywhere users.
We have introduced category-defining experiences that challenge the outer limits of the most advanced connected devices for the world’s most respected entertainment brands.
Flagship Mobile Experiences
- Mobile radio streaming service with over 23 million songs
- Live stream of Latin radio stations (US and Puerto Rico)
- Visual stream of featured artists
- “Hand-curation” feature allows users to configure up to five favorite music genres and allocate a percentage of their playlists to each one
- Full episodes of every primetime show on The CW
- Extended video clips, previews, behind the scenes extras and cast interviews
- Ability to set reminders for broadcast showtimes
- Watch previews directly from the Schedule page
- Connect with Facebook fan pages to like and comment on posts
- Link instantly to The CW tweets to follow, reply or retweet
- Engages with loyal fans via WWE’s branded and location-aware app
- Combined with beacons and GPS, facilitates fans’ transactions throughout the whole event
- Includes logistical information, detailed venue maps and turn-by-turn instructions for the fastest route to a selectable point of interest
Creative Fulfillment Process
We engage in collaborative conversations about your goals for your mobile solution and its features. After we help you define the possibilities for those features, we hone in on what we want to focus on for release 1.0.
Once we've agreed on features and expectations, design begins with an application and data map.
Design goes deeper with high-fidelity wireframes that detail all of your application's expected user flows. We make sure the app's look and feel embodies your brand and personality.
As your visual designs are approved, we work collaboratively with you to develop your app. This step involves a prioritized feature backlog and detailed sprints.
As your application is built, our QA and Design teams test your application for quality.
Phunware Program Managers work closely with you to help coordinate the successful launch of your application across multiple app marketplaces and review times.
We transition your project to Support to ensure continued success. We continue our discussion, exploring future phases and roadmap planning, often rolling out new features or a new release.